Friday, July 15, 2011

Great Israeli music - Be happy and enjoy!


Shlomo Artzi - I was created for you



Shlomo Artzi - New Land



Together Kobi Peretz and Ishtar

 Live In Caesarea



Eyal Golan Thank God



Taylor Swift - my wife


Uploaded by  on Jan 10, 2011
Join my official page on Facebook: Http://www.facebook.com/ShirimMizrahit

Dudu Aharon releases a new ballad, and stroking to warm winter for us, from the intriguing musical project of Jacob May and Tal Segev ... 
words, melody and arrangement: Jacob May and Tal Segev. Dodo's official page on Facebook Aaron: Http://www.facebook.com/DuduAharonOfficial I have you and that's it for me, the stirs the heart to keep me sane and feel the life I have you and that's it for me to accept me as I am all the joy in my heartmy wife I just wanted you to know I will not go without you ever cross the ocean for you in short everything in my life, my wife, I have you and that's it for me I do not need anything Just do not leave because then I'll disengage myself from my wife I just wanted you to know I will not go without you evercross for you the sea that we win together in short everything in my life I will not hurt your heart forever, my wife my wife ... I will not go without you evercross the ocean for you that we win together, my wife my wife ...