Monday, May 30, 2011

A "Landmark" for Real Americans Defend Israel




It was a cold December day one and a half years ago when I first began this blog.  It was my "independence" day, for this has given me an opportunity to share without constraints the news that is normally not heard in our media, or printed in our liberal newspapers.

For me, it did not matter that I was alone, sitting in front of a computer, sharing my opinions and posting some of the best written articles by some of the best writers in this world.  What you read here is the love of Americans for their country and the love of Israel, by both Americans and Israelis.

I consider this blog to be an extension of my life in that it is proof enough that Americans have not lost their freedom of speech, the Constitution is still in tact, and as everyone is focusing on the next campaign for President ... Americans have freedom to choose, to vote, and to speak up when they see leaders who would rob us of all that we love in exchange for something less than hopeful for the next generation.

The landmark reached today is exciting - we just reached 100,000 readers!!  This shows me that folks, like yourself, are the greatest encouragement to me to continue sharing and I thank you, dear readers, for taking time to stop by and visit.  Thank you for being my friends.  And for those who visit who are not friends, thank you too, for your interest in what Americans think and how we feel - we love our country and have no intentions of allowing it to become just another backward, Islamic-Sharia law nation.  And for that, I make no apologies.  We stand by our friends (allies) and recognize who our enemies truly are in this upside down world.

A close friend shared this song with me and when I hear it now, it reminds me of all my friends I've met along the way.


Uploaded by  on Feb 10, 2009
Title: Forever and Ever
Artist: Demis Roussos
Album: Forever and Ever
Track: 1
Year: 1973
Genre: Pop

Ever and ever forever and ever
You'll be the one
That shines on me
Like the morning sun

Ever and ever forever and ever
You'll be my spring
My rainbow's end
And the song I sing

Take me far beyond imagination
You're my dream come true, my consolation

(Ever and ever forever and ever)
You'll be my dream
My symphony
My own lover's theme

(Ever and ever forever and ever)
My destiny
Will follow
You eternally

(Musical Interlude)


Thank you one and all!
Bee Sting