Saturday, October 9, 2010

Video: "I'll Stop the World and Melt With You", from Iran's President Ahmadinejad









TO:  The World


From: President of Iran, Ahmadinejad


What is your problem?  Haven't I done all an insane Dictator must do to grab your attention?  Haven't I consistently threatened to wipe Israel off the map to get rid of all those pesky Zionist?  I realize I had to steal the votes from my faithful subjects and needed to bash some of my citizens heads in, in order to bring civil unrest under control - but that is the duty of a "good" Dictator.

And during my last visit to the United States, I gave tremendous speech to all of you (if I might say so myself!) and the President of the U.S. - he still extends his hand of friendship to me - he wants to talk to me, so nothing I do or say actually causes Obama to tremble and my work to make first nuclear bomb is coming along just fine!

So, now I plan to visit Lebanon and throw rocks from the border, to Israel - so, what's your problem?!  Can't you see I merely do the work of a madman and wish to control all the Middle East, after I wipe those Jews off the map?!  When that work is complete, then maybe I come after you, America!  I have plenty of suicide bombers who are up to the task of causing terror in the United States.  Haven't I done good job of sending in recruits to kill your troops in Pakistan and Afghanistan?!  And still, your president wishes to speak to me, personally - he knows I am man of peace and perhaps will win Nobel Peace Prize next year!  I also expect to be "Man of the Year" on front cover of Time magazine for year 2011.

I suggest you all sit back and watch the fun, as I continue my mad, mad, mad ambitions to "Stop the World and Melt with You"!

Sincerely,

"A" - as in "A totally Insane Dictator" :)

PEACE!!!